|Face and Back||Bintangor, Okume, Poplar, Birch, Pine, Walnut, Ash, Beech, Maple, Cherry etc|
|Surface Veneer Grade||BB/CC, BB/BB, C/D, E/F,AAA, AA, A, A/B, BB/CC or as your requests|
|Core Material||Poplar, Pine, Hardwood, Birch and Mixed core|
|Size||1220X2440mm, 915X1830mm, 915X2135mm, 915X2440mm or as request|
|Glue Type||MR, E1, E2, E0, WBP, Melamine|
|Groove Shape||''W'' ''T'' ''U'' ''V''|
|Formaldehyde Release||E0≤0.5mg/L, E1≤1.5mg/L, E2≤5.0mg/L|
|Package||Inner with plastic bag, outside covered with plywood or cartons,then steel tapes for strength|
|Payment||30% T/T or 100% Irrevocable L/C at sight.|
|Delivery Time||Within 15 days after receiving TT deposit or L/C at sight|
|Application||In door furniture, Floor, Package, Kitchen cabinet, etc.|
|Supply Ability||500 CBM per day|
|Loading Port||Qingdao or Lianyungang port|
1. If put in boiling water for 48 hours, it is still glue-sticking and non-deformed.
2. Physical mood is better than iron moulds and can satisfy the requirements of constructing mould, while the iron ones are easy to be deformed and can hardly recover its smoothness even after repairing.
3. If used abide by the illustrations strictly, it can be reused more than 30 times, so reducing the cost greatly and avoiding the disadvantages from ( rustily and erosive of iron mould).
4. Solves the problems of leaking and rough surface during constructing process.
5. Particularly suitable for watering concrete project because it can make the concrete surface smooth and flat.
6.Realizing a higher economic profits.